Thank you for always using Universe Club.
My name is Utsumi from the marketing department.
We are working hard to spread Universe Club to as many people as possible!
All of a sudden, everyone,
Do you know the word?
The other day, there was a post in which the reason for joining was ``I felt like I was having a midlife crisis.''
I didn't know the word, so I listened to ChatGPT and thought about the word and its background.
What is midlife crisis?
Midlife crisis refers to a psychological state or transition period that occurs during midlife, usually between the 40s and 50s.
During this period, various factors often cause individuals to doubt their lives and force them to make important decisions.
How to deal with a midlife crisis
- Look at yourself objectively and objectively
- Don't impose your own suffering on the other person, and maintain a sense of distance so that you don't have to accept the suffering of the other person.
- Expand your own hobbies and friendships
- establish one's worldview
- Prioritize yourself and strive for self-care
- try new things
- Stay away from SNS
It is also important to ``move forward'' even when faced with conflicts. Instead of moving as frantically as I did when I was in my 20s and 30s, I was trying to find out what I felt like, ``Maybe I should try this,'' or ``This might be suitable for me,'' and I was trying to figure out who I was at that moment. It's about finding something that seems like a good fit.
That is love.
There are several reasons why men in their 50s are popular.
- Feel the freedom of an adult
- A gentleman and good at treating women
- financially comfortable
- We have similar values and can discuss it.
- mentally and financially independent
- makes me feel pampered