UNIVERSE CLUB MEMBERSHIP TERMS
This agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") applies to the use of all services related to Universe Club provided by Universe Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") (hereinafter referred to as the "Services"). It shall be applied between customers who use this service (hereinafter referred to as "Members") and our company.
Article 1 (Compliance with Rules)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between Members and our Company. Members shall use this service only after confirming and agreeing to all the contents of this agreement.
- In addition to this agreement, the Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use regarding this service. Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
- If the provisions of these Terms differ from the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
- In addition to the individual provisions of paragraph 2 of this article, Members shall comply with all terms, rules, guidelines and equivalents attached to this agreement.
Article 2 (Definition)
Definitions of terms used in these Terms shall be as set forth in the following items, unless otherwise specified.
- "Member" refers to an individual who has been permitted to use the service by the Company in accordance with the registration procedures for the Service established by the Company based on these Terms.
- “Membership Applicant” refers to a person who wishes to use the Service.
- "Member's page" refers to a web page provided by the Company as part of the Service and available only to members, where the user can check and input/output information necessary for using the Service.
- "Class" refers to the membership category defined by the Company.
- "Date" refers to an actual meeting between a member and a female member through this service, or an exchange of contact information instead of actually meeting.
- "Female Member" refers to a female member who has registered with the Service.
- "Transportation expenses" does not refer to the travel expenses and transportation expenses of the female member who came to a date, but 5,000 yen to 10,000 yen in cash to be given to the woman as a thank-you gift for her time.
- "Re-enrollment Applicant" refers to a person who, after using the Service as a Member, ceased to be a Member due to termination of the contract, etc., and wishes to use the Service again.
- “Suspension” refers to suspension of use of the Service for a certain period of time. During the suspension period, you will not be able to use any services, including viewing the member page.
- "ID/password" refers to the ID/password issued by the Company to each member in the Service.
Article 3 (Contents of this Service)
- This service is a service that supports the search for a partner between men and women over the age of 18.
- This service does not guarantee marriage.
- The specifications of this service shall be determined separately by the Company. The Company may make changes such as improvements, additions, deletions, etc. to the specifications of the Service, and Members shall consent to this in advance.
- The Company will make efforts within a commercially reasonable range to provide useful information to Members regarding the information obtained through the use of this service. We do not guarantee any other matters such as performance improvement.
- The Company does not guarantee that the Female Member introduced by the Company will necessarily meet the wishes of the individual.
In addition, the Company does not provide any guarantee for the following items. Furthermore, even if a Member obtains information regarding this service directly or indirectly from the Company, the Company does not provide any guarantees to the Member beyond what is stipulated in these Terms. .
- (1) The use of this Service will not cause any problems or failures in the usage environment;
- (2) That the Service is accurate and complete;
- (3) Permanent operation of the Service.
Article 4 (Application)
Membership qualifications for this service are as follows.
- (1) Satisfy the age, income and other conditions stipulated by the Company
- (2) Name, age, address, telephone number (hereinafter referred to as "registration information") and other matters specified by the Company can be provided to the Company in a manner separately determined by the Company.
- (3) Being able to maintain the usage environment at one's own responsibility and expense
- (4) Being mentally and financially comfortable and able to treat others in a gentlemanly manner
- (5) There are no other reasons that make it difficult for the Company to provide the Service.
- (6) In each item, if requested by the Company, it can be proven in writing, etc.
- Membership Applicants may apply for this service by the method prescribed by our company after agreeing to the contents of this agreement. The Membership Applicant warrants that all registration information is accurate.
The Company may refuse registration or re-registration if the Membership Applicant falls under any of the following items, and the Company does not bear any obligation to disclose the reason.
- (1) In the event that all or part of the registered information provided to the Company is false, erroneous or omitted.
- (2) If the Applicant is a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance, and has not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
- (3) Anti-social forces, etc. (meaning organized crime groups, gang members, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, and other equivalents; the same shall apply hereinafter)
- (4) If the Company determines that the person has violated a contract with the Company in the past or is related to such a person
- (5) If you have been subject to the measures stipulated in Article 15 (Restrictions on Use and Deregistration/Cancellation)
- (6) In addition, when the Company reasonably determines that registration is not appropriate based on reasonable grounds.
Article 5 (Establishment of Service Use Contract and Commencement of Service Provision)
- The contract for using this Service will be concluded when the Membership Applicant confirms the content and fees of this service and other important matters related to the contract for use, agrees to this agreement, and completes the enrollment procedure prescribed by the Company. This will allow those who wish to join to use this Service as a Member. The date on which the usage contract is concluded shall be the conclusion date of the usage contract.
The fees charged by the Company to members include (1) admission fee, (2) annual membership fee, (3) setting fee, and (4) upgrade fee.
(1) The admission fee is due and payable on the date the contract is signed. Once the payment of the admission fee has been confirmed, the Company will deliver the information necessary for logging in to the member page by e-mail, etc. to the member.
(2) The admission fee is the membership fee for the first year. If the Member continues to use this Service after the second year of membership, the Member shall pay the membership renewal fee separately determined by the Company, and the Company will confirm the payment of the membership renewal fee.
(3) The setting fee is due when the member applies for a date and the schedule is fixed, and will be charged according to the method prescribed by the Company each time. If payment of the setting fee cannot be confirmed by the day before the date, the date will be cancelled.
(4) After paying the admission fee in paragraph 2 (1) of this article, a class upgrade fee will be payable if the Member requests the Company to change from the class he has enrolled in to a higher class, and the Company accepts it. A class upgrade to a higher class will be established after payment confirmation of the class upgrade fee.
For both (1), (2) and (4), even if there is a request for withdrawal during the contract period, or if the service is suspended due to the Company's judgment or the member's convenience, the enrollment fee, annual membership fee, and class upgrade fees will not be prorated, changed or refunded. However, this does not apply to cases falling under the suspension of membership in Article 11 (Membership Expiration / Suspension).
Article 6 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
- As consideration for this service, the Member shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company.
- If a Member delays payment of usage fees, the Member shall pay late damages at a rate of 14.6% per annum.
- Regardless of the reason, even if the Member is no longer able to receive or needs to receive this Service during the effective period of this service, the Company cannot refund the usage fee.
- In the event that it becomes necessary to change the usage fee due to changes in the contents of the Service, business reasons, enactment or abolition of laws and regulations, changes in economic conditions, etc., the Company shall, in accordance with Article 27 (Changes to the Terms), reserve the right to change the usage fee.
Article 7 (Points)
- Members can use points.
- Points can be purchased at 1 yen per point and may be given by the Company as a special benefit.
- Deposited points can be used as part or all of the setting fee and annual membership fee.
- Points can be used only during the contract period.
- If the contract is terminated, or if the member withdraws or cancels the contract in the middle, the points will expire and cannot be refunded in cash.
- Any points will expire at 180:23, 59 days after which these points have been purchased or granted.
- Points with the closest expiry date are used first.
- The actual payment date will be applied to the point usage date, not the date date.
- If the payment is canceled, the expiration date of the points will be applied to the originally set expiration date.
- Once purchased or gifted, points are not refundable in cash.
Article 8 (Date Settings)
- Members can apply for a date setting from the Member's page. Please let us know your preferred schedule and meeting place. It will be a date for two people, one Member and one Female Member. However, only in systems or events determined separately by the Company may multiple men and women be allowed to date.
- You may not re-apply for a date with a Female Member with whom you have already had a date setting. In addition, regardless of gender, it is not possible to accompany other people or have non-members go on dates on your behalf.
- On the day of the date, the meeting with the Female Member shall be made by a direct call from the Female Member's cell phone to the Member's cell phone after the Female Member arrives at the designated location. Members shall not file a complaint with the Female Member or the Company even if the female member calls them with an unlisted phone number.
- On the day of the date, the Member should give the Female Member the transportation expenses separately determined by the Company (5,000 yen to 10,000 yen).
- The Company will not disclose the personal information of Female Members to Members or other third parties without their permission. If a Member wishes to have a relationship with a Female Member, he should confirm and obtain the contact information, etc. of the Female Member on his own.
- The Company does not guarantee any number of introductions, settings with a Female Member, compatibility, etc. In addition, we may stop providing information on introductions to Female Members if instructed or requested to do so by the Female Member.
- Regarding the meeting place and meeting time for the date, please contact the club 72 hours before the desired date and time.
Article 9 (Cancellation of Date Setting)
- In principle, for dates after the schedule has been confirmed, it is not possible to cancel due to the Member's convenience or replace the Female Member. After the schedule is confirmed, the Female Member with whom the Member is to have a date may change her profile (information that the Female Member can freely change without the approval of our company includes, but is not limited to, the relationship type). However, even in this case, the Member cannot cancel the date.
However, this does not apply if there are unavoidable circumstances. In the event of malicious reasons or actions by a Member to cancel, the setting fee paid in advance may not be refunded, regardless of whether it is in points or cash.
- If the Female Member cancels after confirming the date schedule, we will either reschedule the date, have the setting with another Female Member, or refund the points, and no cash refund will be made. In addition, Members shall not seek compensation or services due to cancellation.
Article 10 (Contract Period)
- The term of validity of the service contract shall be one year from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- If there is no indication of intention not to renew from the Member in writing or by electronic means such as e-mail by one month before the expiration of the period set forth in the preceding paragraph, this agreement shall be extended for another year, and the same shall apply thereafter.
However, if the annual membership fee in Article 5 (Formation of Service Use Contract and Commencement of Service Provision) Paragraph 2 (2) is not paid by the deadline, the contract will be terminated.
- If a Member uses the class upgrade in Article 5, Paragraph 2 ④, the expiration date will be one year from the date of establishment of the class upgrade.
Article 11 (Membership Expiration / Suspension)
- If a Re-enrollment Applicant wishes to use the Service again after the termination of this Agreement, a re-registration meeting is to be held and enrollment fee is to be paid, as stated in Article 5 (Conclusion of Service Use Agreement and Commencement of Service Provision), Paragraph 2. In the case of renewal of the contract within one month after the termination of this contract, it shall be decided after consultation between the Company and the Re-enrollment Applicant.
The hiatus (extension of membership period) can be extended (carried over) for up to 6 months only in the following cases.
(1) When it becomes physically impossible to date due to a long business trip overseas
(2) When it is physically impossible to date due to long-term hospitalization, etc.
However, the Member's page cannot be viewed during the recess period.
- When the reason for the hiatus is restored and the use of this service is resumed, the Member shall submit a document, etc. that proves any of the preceding articles to the Company, and after examination by the Company, the membership period shall be extended.
Article 12 (Prohibited Matters)
When using the Service, Members shall not engage in any act that falls under or is determined by the Company to fall under any of the following items, in addition to those separately stipulated in these Terms.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or are contrary to public order and morals (including voyeurism, eavesdropping, and suggestions for prostitution), or acts that the Company reasonably determines to be unsuitable as a member based on reasonable grounds.
(2) Acts related to crime
(3) Abuse, violence, harassment, stalking of female members or employees of the Company, acts of forcing withdrawal from the Service or resignation from the Company;
(4) Acts of lending money and goods to female members
(5) Acts of publishing and transferring images and personal information of others, including female members and employees of the Company, on the web, or acts of allowing non-members to use them
(6) Acts of telling third parties (including female members) IDs and passwords issued to members and information obtained through this service.
(7) If the member is found guilty of a crime during the term of the contract. However, the membership page will be frozen when the possibility of a crime is suggested, and if the innocence is not proven within 3 months, the membership will be withdrawn.
(8) Actions that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights contained in the Service, such as the content of the Service;
(9) Acts of commercially using information obtained from this service
(10) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(11) Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
(12) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. on other members
(13) Acts of using the Service for illegal purposes
(14) Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other members of this service or other third parties
(14) Acts of impersonating another person, including other members
(15) Promotion, advertisement, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not permitted by the Company
(16) Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces in cases where the Company determines that the person is affiliated with an organized crime group or a person similar thereto, and in connection with the Company's services
(17) Acts that impose an excessive burden on the network or system of this service
(18) Acts of automatic access by programs, etc.
(19) Acts that attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise analyze the Service.
(20) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate based on reasonable grounds.
Article 13 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
The Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the Member if it determines that any of the following reasons exist.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) Difficulty in providing the Service due to business reasons, system overload, system failure, maintenance, enactment or abolishment of laws and regulations, natural disasters, accidental accidents, power outages, communication failures, unauthorized access, or other force majeure.
(3) In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service.
(4) The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the Member or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
(5) The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable period of advance notice of any changes, suspensions, or terminations set forth in the preceding paragraph. However, this shall not apply in urgent and unavoidable cases.
Article 14 (Mid-term Withdrawal)
The Member may cancel the contract (hereinafter referred to as "mid-term withdrawal") by the method prescribed by the Company before the expiration of the membership period. The Company shall promptly carry out the withdrawal procedures prescribed by the Company from the date of receipt of the request and notify the Member.
Article 15 (Restrictions on Use and Deregistration/Cancellation)
The Company may temporarily suspend the use of all or part of the Service or terminate the usage agreement without prior notice if the Company determines that any of the following items applies or is applicable to a Member. The Company shall not be obligated to disclose the reason for the above decision.
(1) In case of violation of this agreement or the Member's obligations separately stipulated by the Company
(2) If any of the conditions in each item of Article 4 (Application) Paragraph 1 expires
(3) If any of the items in Article 4 (Application) Paragraph 3 is found to apply
(4) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered information, or when there is a change in the registered information and the duty to report it is neglected
(5) When payment of all or part of the usage fee is delayed
(6) When payment is suspended or becomes insolvent, or when there is a petition for the commencement of procedures similar to bankruptcy, etc.
(7) When there is a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution or auction.
(8) In the event of delinquency in paying taxes and public dues and subject to preservative seizure.
(9) When the Company determines that there has been a significant change in the Member's credit status
(10) When there is no response to inquiries from the Company for a certain period of time
(11) In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this Service is not appropriate based on rational grounds.
- If a Member falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, or if the Company determines that a Member falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, the Member loses the benefit of time with respect to all debts owed to the Company and must immediately perform all obligations to the Company.
- Even if the Member is subject to temporary suspension of use of this service under paragraph 1, the member shall be obligated to pay the usage fee.
- In the event that the Company terminates the Service Agreement pursuant to this Article, the Member shall immediately pay any unpaid fees, etc. to the Company. In addition, the Company shall not return any money paid by members to the Company, such as admission fees, setting fees, and deposited points.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the Member due to the actions taken by the Company under this Article.
Article 16 (Management of ID and Password)
- Members shall properly manage their IDs and passwords for the Service at their own responsibility.
- Members, when requesting to change or delete their ID and password, shall apply for this in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
- Under no circumstance shall Members transfer or lend their ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the Member who registered that ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the ID and password by a third party, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 17 (Intellectual Property Rights, etc.)
- The Member shall confirm that all copyrights and other related intellectual property rights of the system of this Service, contents related to this Service, etc. belong to the Company.
- The Member confirms that he is granted the right to use the Service only within the scope of the purpose of use of the Service during the period of use of the Service.
- Members shall not, without the prior consent of the Company in a manner separately determined by the Company, establish sublicensing rights for the rights to use the Service under the agreement based on this Agreement, assign or offer as collateral to a third party, or assign, sublease, offer as collateral, or transfer possession of all or part of the Service or copies of the Service to a third party. In addition, the User shall not dispose of the right to use the Service or copies of the Service in any other way.
Article 18 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- We do not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that the Service will be free from defects in fact or law (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). We make no warranty, express or implied, that the Service is free from defects in fact or law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, or infringement of rights).
- The Company does not take any responsibility for any damages caused to members due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the member regarding the Service (including this Agreement) is a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply.
- Even in the case set forth in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances among damages incurred by the member due to default or tort due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company (excluding gross negligence) (including cases where the occurrence of damage is foreseen or could be foreseen).
- We do not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by us, our partners, members or any other person or entity. Members acknowledge that any reliance on such opinions, member profiles, advice, statements, or information is at their own risk. We are not responsible for the conduct of our members, whether online or offline. This legal notice and the above disclaimers do not exclude any mandatory rights that cannot be excluded under applicable law (including the actual legal rights of users as consumers).
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between Members and other Members or third parties in relation to this service.
- Although the Company will do its best to operate Article 7 (Points) based on the technical standards of the time, the Company does not guarantee that failures will not occur. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by system interruption, delay, discontinuation, or loss of data due to communication line or computer failure, any damage caused by point usage failure, unauthorized access to data, or any other damage caused to members regarding this service.
Article 19 (Dispute Resolution and Compensation for Damages)
- If a Member causes damage to the Company in connection with the use of this Service, the Member shall compensate the Company for the damage.
- If a Member receives a claim from a third party or has a dispute with a third party in relation to the service, the Member shall immediately notify the Company of the details of the claim or dispute, handle the claim or dispute at the Member's expense and responsibility, and report its progress and results to the Company.
- If the Company receives a complaint from a third party or a dispute arises with a third party in connection with the use of this service by a Member, the Member shall handle the claim or dispute at the Member's expense and responsibility. and report the progress and results to the Company, and compensate the Company for the amount and other damages that the Company was forced to pay.
- The Company shall compensate for any damage caused to the Member due to its own intentional or gross negligence in providing this service. Our liability exemptions in these Terms shall not apply in the event of intentional or gross negligence on our part.
- If the Company is obligated to compensate for damages due to the application of the preceding paragraph or the law, the scope of damages to be compensated shall be limited to ordinary damages actually incurred by the member (excluding special damages including lost profits). The amount of damage to be compensated shall be limited to the usage fee received in the month in which the damage occurred. In addition, this article shall be applied to all damages, etc. regardless of default, non-conformity liability, restoration obligation, unjust enrichment, tort or other causes of claim.
Article 20 (Confidentiality)
- Confidential information in the Service means any technical, business or other operational information disclosed to members by clearly indicating that it is confidential.
- Members shall manage confidential information provided by the Company with due care, and shall not provide, disclose or leak such information to third parties without the prior written consent of the Company. yeah.
If any of the following items apply, the Member does not assume any obligation of confidentiality.
(1) Information already possessed by the Member without obligation of confidentiality
(2) Information lawfully obtained by the Member from a party other than the Company without any obligation of confidentiality
(3) Information that is publicly available or becomes available without breach of this Agreement
(4) Information disclosed by the Company to a third party without obligation of confidentiality
- Members shall be obligated to maintain confidentiality under this article even after this Agreement is terminated.
Article 21 (Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces)
- The Company and its Members represent and warrant that they are not currently or in the future members of any organized crime group, organized crime group, quasi-constituent member of an organized crime group, company affiliated with an organized crime group, general meeting house, social advocacy group, or special intelligence group (hereinafter referred to as "anti-social forces"), or any other similar group, nor do they belong to any corporation or other entity in which anti-social forces are substantially involved in its management.
If the Member falls under any of the following items, the Company may cancel the contract without any notice, and shall not be required to compensate the member for any damages incurred.
(1) If the Applicant is deemed to fall under the category of antisocial forces
(2) When it is recognized that anti-social forces are substantially involved in the Member's management
(3) When it is recognized that the Member is using anti-social forces
(4) When it is recognized that the Member is involved in antisocial forces, such as providing funds or benefits to antisocial forces.
(5) When a Member or an officer of a Member or a person substantially involved in the management of a Member has a socially reprehensible relationship with antisocial forces
(6) The customer has engaged in violent demands, unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility, threatening words or actions, violence, spread of rumors, false information, defamation of trust using deception or force, obstruction of business, or other similar acts by using himself or a third party.
Article 22 (Notification or Contact)
Notifications or communications between Members and the Company shall be made in accordance with the method specified by the Company. The Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and will notify or contact the contact information unless the Member submits a change notification in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company.
Article 23 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 24 (Personal information)
Article 25 (Notification to Association)
In the event that the Company suspends the use of all or part of the Service or terminates the Usage Agreement in accordance with Article 12 (Prohibited Acts) or Article 15 (Usage Restrictions and Registration Termination/Termination), and the Company reasonably determines that it is necessary to do so for that reason, the National Association of Social Clubs (hereinafter referred to as "Association"), in which the Company participates (hereinafter referred to as the "Association"), you agree in advance that we may notify you of your name, date of birth, gender, address, contact telephone number, e-mail address, usage history, trouble information, non-payment status and other information (limited to what is necessary to identify the Subscriber and information related to trouble or payment status, as separately determined by us) upon request of the Association. (XNUMX) The Subscriber agrees in advance that the Company may notify the Company of the following information.
Article 26 (Separability)
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by law or court to be illegal, invalid, or invalid, the remainder of such provision and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect, and the invalid provision shall be replaced by the valid provision that most closely matches the intent of the illegal, invalid, or invalid provision. or by giving a reasonable interpretation so as to make the invalid provision the closest valid provision to the intent of the invalid provision.
Article 27 (Changes to this Agreement)
The Company may change these Terms at any time based on the provisions of Article 548-4 of the Civil Code if any of the following items apply.The revised Terms shall apply to this Agreement after the Terms have been revised.
(1) When the change of this Agreement conforms to the general interests of Members
(2) When the change to this Agreement does not contradict the purpose of the contract and is reasonable in light of the necessity of the change, the appropriateness of the content after the change, and the content and other circumstances related to the change.
- In the event of any change to the Terms, the Company shall determine the effective date of the revised Terms, notify the members of the content of the revised Terms and the effective date, display on the Service, or otherwise notify the Company of the effective date of the revised Terms. We will inform members by means.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, in the event that a member uses the Service after notification of the changes to the Terms set forth in the preceding paragraph, or if the member does not take procedures to cancel within the period specified by the Company, the member shall agree to the changes.
Article 28 (Governing Law)
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Article 29 (Jurisdiction)
If a dispute arises between a Member and the Company in relation to the Service, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance, depending on the total amount.
Article 30 (Customer Consultation Desk)
The contact point for inquiries, including the handling of personal information, is as follows.
TEL: 03-4405-4014* (Weekdays 11:00-18:00)
This agreement shall apply from 2011 November 11.
Effective 2011 November 11.
Revised 2021 July 7
Revised 2021 July 10
Revised 2022 July 2
Revised 2022 July 8
Revised 2023 July 2
Revised 2023 July 6