Personal information and specific personal information protection policy
Universe Club recognizes that it is a serious social responsibility to protect the personal information and specific personal information, etc. of customers, users, and employees of the Company when conducting matching service operations.
We have established the personal information and specific personal information protection policy as follows, and declare that we will make a company-wide effort to ensure proper handling.
Universe Group may share personal data among its group companies as follows in order to carry out business management operations as a group and to provide customers with information on products and services, etc., and to make decisions on such matters.
(1) Items of personal data
Personal data held by Universe Group companies:
Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, gender, date of birth and other information written on the application form, etc.
Information related to transactions, such as content related to member evaluation
(2) Scope of joint use of group companies
Universe Group companies and affiliated companies
Personal information is information that can identify a specific individual, and refers to information such as the customer's own name, age, address, telephone number, email address, and place of work. Personal information is also defined as information that cannot identify an individual by itself, but can be matched with other information to identify an individual.
- Personal information and specific personal information, etc. will be acquired and provided by appropriate means only to the extent necessary for entrusted work and employment and personnel management of employees. In addition, we will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purposes of use (use for purposes other than those specified), and we will take measures to achieve this.
- We will continuously improve our personal information and specific personal information protection system by taking reasonable security measures through education, audits, and improvements to address risks such as unauthorized access to personal information and specific personal information, and the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
- We will comply with applicable laws and regulations and other norms regarding personal information and specific personal information held by our company.
- We will respond appropriately and promptly to questions and complaints regarding personal information and specific personal information.
- Based on social needs, individual requests, and the latest IT technology trends, we will review the personal information and specific personal information protection system in a timely and appropriate manner, and will continue to improve it.
2021 July 7 (established)
Representative Satoshi Kida
Handling of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, etc.
Universe Club will handle personal information and specific personal information, etc. that we use for business as follows, based on the "Personal Information and Specific Personal Information Protection Policy".
Purpose of use of personal information such as personal information and specific personal information
《1》 Personal information handled by the Company shall be acquired for the purpose of business that falls under any of the following, and shall be handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
Personal information name Purpose of use The Customer's personal information Disclosure of personal information for membership advertising based on the customer's own consent
Responses to customer inquiries and consultations
Personal authentication for customers in all matching services operated by our company, including Universe Club and THE SALON
Surveys, campaigns, and other communications for providing information to customers
Countermeasures against nuisance/illegal use/prevention of trouble
Personal information of business partners Sending estimates and purchase orders to business partners Personal information of membership applicants Notification of interviews for membership selection
Notification of acceptance or rejection of membership screening
Personal information of employees Personnel and labor management (specified in a separate consent form) Personal information obtained through inquiries Contact for inquiries Personal information acquired in commissioned work For fulfillment of contracts in commissioned work
《2》The specific personal information, etc. handled by the Company will be handled appropriately within the scope of specific administrative work related to social security, taxation, and disaster countermeasures.
《3》When we acquire personal information as personal data, we will handle it appropriately within the scope of the following purposes of use.
Personal information Purpose of use None -
Provision of personal information and specific personal information to third parties
(1) We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties for the purpose of carrying out business, except for the following ① to ⑦.
-  When consent is obtained from the individual concerned.
-  When permitted by law, etc.
-  When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
-  When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
-  When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
-  When a customer, regardless of whether or not he/she is a member, commits or attempts to commit an act that violates laws and regulations, harms the interests of the Company or others, offends public order and morals, or otherwise violates the terms of service of the Company, and the Company takes necessary action against such an act.
For the purpose of preventing the recurrence of problems and non-payment of fees and protecting the fairness and interests of all users, we will provide the name, telephone number, e-mail address, transaction history, and other information separately determined by us to the Japan Dating Clubs Association of which we are a member.
-  When personal data is provided along with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, when personal information is provided to or received from a third party (excluding national institutions, local governments, independent administrative agencies, etc., and local independent administrative agencies, hereinafter the same shall apply in this section), we will create records of necessary matters and store them for the period stipulated by the Personal Information Protection Commission regulations.
-  When the business operator handling personal information is an academic research institution, etc., and the provision of said personal data is unavoidable for the publication of the results of academic research or for teaching (excluding cases where there is a risk of unjustified infringement of the rights and interests of individuals).
-  When the business operator handling personal information is an academic research institution, etc., and the provision of said personal data is unavoidable for academic research purposes (including cases where a part of the purpose of providing such personal data is for academic research purposes, and excluding cases where there is a risk of unjustified infringement on the rights and interests of individuals) (limited to cases where the business operator handling personal information and the third party jointly conduct academic research).
-  When the third party is an academic research institution, etc., and the third party needs to handle the personal data for academic research purposes (part of the purpose of handling the personal data is academic research) (including cases where a part of the purpose of handling such personal data is for academic research purposes, and excluding cases where there is a risk of unjustified infringement of the rights and interests of individuals.)
(2) The Company can provide Specific Personal Information, etc. only in cases where each item of Article 19 of the Number Act applies, and will not provide Specific Personal Information, etc. in any other cases.
Management of subcontractors, etc.
In order to achieve the purposes of use indicated in Section 1, we may entrust personal information and specified personal information, etc. entrusted to us to a subcontractor with whom we have concluded a contract. Entrusting companies shall be required to properly handle, manage and protect personal information, and shall be prohibited from disclosing/providing personal information to third parties and using it for purposes other than those specified in Clause 1.
Management of personal information and specific personal information, etc.
(1) Formulation of basic policy
In order to ensure the proper handling of personal data, we have formulated a basic policy on "compliance with related laws and regulations, guidelines, etc." and "point of contact for inquiries and complaints."
(2) Development of disciplines related to the handling of personal data
Formulate personal data handling rules for each stage of acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, disposal, etc., regarding the handling method, responsible person, person in charge, and their duties, etc.
(3) Systematic security control measures
In addition to appointing a person responsible for the handling of personal data, clarifying the scope of personal data handled by employees who handle personal data and the scope of personal data handled by such employees, responsibility in the event that facts or signs of violation of laws and handling regulations are grasped Developing a system for reporting and contacting
In addition to conducting regular internal audits on the handling of personal data, we also undergo external examinations for the JAPHIC mark based on the guidelines for the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Personal Information Protection Commission).
(4) Personnel safety control measures
Provide regular training to employees on matters to consider regarding the handling of personal data
Matters related to confidentiality of personal data are stated in the work regulations
(5) Physical security control measures
In the area where personal data is handled, we will control the entry and exit of employees and implement measures to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing personal data.
Take measures to prevent theft or loss of equipment, electronic media, documents, etc. that handle personal data, and when carrying such equipment, electronic media, etc., including movement within the office, personal data cannot be easily identified. implement measures to prevent
(6) Technical security control measures
Implement access control to limit the scope of the person in charge and the personal information database, etc. handled
Introduce a mechanism to protect information systems that handle personal data from unauthorized external access or unauthorized software
(7) After withdrawal from this service, the registered information will be hidden on the member page, but it will be saved for a certain period of time as a backup.This is intended to prevent disadvantages for members in the event of operational errors, and to conduct investigations when fraudulent acts are discovered.In addition, for the purpose of preventing confusion in service operation, we will retain your name, contact information, date history, etc. even after you withdraw.
Use of statistical data
Based on the collected personal information, we may create statistical data processed so that individuals cannot be identified.
We shall be able to use the statistical data as shown above without any restrictions.
Procedures for Inquiries and Disclosure of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, etc.
(1) When the person himself/herself or his/her agent communicates the purpose of use of personal information and specific personal information, etc.
If a customer requests the disclosure of personal information, disclosure, record of provision to a third party, correction, addition, or deletion of content, suspension of use, elimination, or suspension of provision to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc."), the Company will respond to such requests in good faith.
(2) When making an inquiry, we may confirm whether it is the person himself/herself or his/her agent.
(3) We may not be able to respond to inquiries, disclosure requests, etc. if we are unable to verify the identity of the person himself/herself or his/her agent.
(4) We will respond within a reasonable period of time to requests for disclosure of personal information and specific personal information, etc. from the person himself/herself or his/her agent, and to disclosure of personal information from our company.
[Procedures for disclosure, etc.]
(1) Please send an e-mail to the following consultation desk with the following information.
-  E-mail address at the time of registration
-  Phone number at the time of registration
-  Real name
 Regarding the content of the request for disclosure, etc., please select from the following and describe the content and items of the personal information to be disclosed that is the subject of the request.
- Notification of purpose of use
- Third party provision record
- Correction of contents
- Add content
- Refusal of provision to third parties
- Denial of use
*If the contents of the application include "correction of contents" or "addition of contents", please describe in detail how to make the corrections and additions.
If you contact us from an email address other than the email address you registered with, please attach the following.
・Scanned copy of an identification card (public identification card such as a driver's license, passport, etc.) that shows your name
*If you make an inquiry from the email address you registered with, we will confirm your identity if the email address matches.
*Deletion of personal information within 6 months after withdrawal cannot be accepted from the viewpoint of crime prevention.
(2) If the inquiry is from an agent, please state so. We will confirm that you are an agent by sending a separate power of attorney and the original of your seal certificate. If the inquiry is made by an agent, the original document is required, so please send it by mail.
(3) Personal information received in this disclosure application procedure will be used to contact the customer who made the inquiry and to verify the identity of the customer. We will not use it for any other purpose. The personal information received will be stored for one year after the response to the request for disclosure, etc. has been completed, and then destroyed.
*The procedure for disclosure of specific personal information is the same as above, but from the viewpoint of compliance with the number law, the specific personal information protection manager will determine whether disclosure is possible before disclosure.
[Shipping fee and collection method for "request for disclosure, etc."]
After confirming the contents of the application, we will inform you of the transfer account if we judge that it is possible to correspond.
After confirming the payment of 1,100 yen (please bear the handling fee), we will respond to information disclosure, deletion, etc.
- Contact point for disclosure, etc. of personal information and specific personal information, etc., and complaints and consultations
Contact: Universe Club Personal Information Inquiry Desk
Mail: We will inform you by e-mail.
- About Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization
Our company is a target business operator of the JAPHIC Mark Certification Organization, an authorized personal information protection organization based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Please click here for inquiries regarding complaints and consultations regarding personal information.
*This is not the point of contact for inquiries regarding our products and services.