Column Writer Terms
Article XNUMX "General Rules"
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of services between writers and our company.
- Writers shall comply with relevant laws and regulations when using the services based on these Terms, and shall use them in a fair manner, taking care not to damage the customer's trust, honor, reputation, and profits.
- In addition to this agreement, the Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use regarding this service.Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
- The effect of individual provisions shall take precedence over these Terms.
Article XNUMX "Registration for use"
- In this service, the user registration will be completed when the person who wishes to register agrees to this agreement, applies for use registration according to the method specified by the company, and the company notifies the person who wishes to register of this approval.The writer shall apply after agreeing that the provisions of this agreement shall be the content of the contract.
The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- If you submit false information when applying for user registration
- When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement.
- If the registrant is under the age of 18
- If you have been forced to withdraw from the Universe Club for any reason after joining the Universe Club, or if the application is from a person who has been refused membership by the Company after applying for the Universe Club.
- In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article XNUMX "Scope of Writer's Writing"
- Creation and posting of promotional blog articles on sites operated by writers themselves
- Writing on this service
Article XNUMX "Delivery Date"
Regarding Article XNUMX, Paragraph XNUMX, there is no set delivery date for deliverables, and articles shall be created and published at any time for the writer's own convenience.
Regarding Article 1, Paragraph XNUMX, writers shall deliver deliverables (manuscripts) by the method separately determined by the Company by the last day of each month.The number of deliverables is arbitrary, and there is no minimum or maximum number of deliverables per month.The Company will inspect the deliverables within XNUMX business days from the date of receipt of the deliverables, and will notify the writer if any corrections, etc. are necessary.The inspection will end when the deliverables are posted on this service, and this date will be the date of receipt of the deliverables.However, if deliverables are delivered within five days prior to the last day of the current month, the last day of the current month shall be the date of receipt.
Article XNUMX “Remuneration and payment method of remuneration”
The Company shall pay the following remuneration for the writer's writing work.
Article XNUMX XNUMX and XNUMX: XNUMX yen (excluding tax and consumption tax) for XNUMX to XNUMX characters, XNUMX yen (excluding tax and consumption tax) for XNUMX characters or more As such, various taxes such as consumption tax and withholding tax shall be applied to domestic businesses.
If the writer is a male member who has joined the Universe Club and the membership period has not expired, and the Company approves the request from the writer, the above remuneration will be redeemed as points (XNUMX yen) that can be used in the Universe Club. = XNUMX point conversion).
However, rewards once paid with points cannot be exchanged for cash.
Refunds are not available when a writer leaves Universe Club.
Writers shall bill the Company for the remuneration for the last day of the month from the XNUMXst of the month to the XNUMXth of the following month, with the dates listed in the following items as the dates of receipt of the deliverables (the date when the remuneration is calculated), and the Company will tally and bill the posting results. Payment shall be made to the financial institution account designated by the writer by the end of the month following the target month.However, if the payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the payment date will be the preceding business day.
- (XNUMX) For deliverables in Article XNUMX, Paragraph XNUMX, the date of publication of the article on the site operated by the writer himself/herself
(XNUMX) For deliverables in Article XNUMX, Paragraph XNUMX, the date of receipt in Article XNUMX
*For example, even if the item is delivered on Sunday, January XNUMX, XNUMX, it will be counted as the January receipt date, so the writer must submit the claim to us by the following February XNUMXth.
- There is no request from the writer by the due date (XNUMXth of the month following the billing month), even if there is a request, the total is different from our company, information such as financial institution account is not registered, other registration information is incomplete In such cases, we will notify the writer to that effect.The writer shall complete the billing or correction of the billing, correction of the registration information such as financial institution account, etc. within XNUMX days from the date when the Company sent the notice, and notify the Company.If all of the above is not corrected even after XNUMX days have passed since the Company issued the notice, the transaction will be deemed to have been completed by calculating the remuneration based on the Company's tally and paying the remuneration for the current month on the last day of the following month. , the writer shall raise no objection.
- If we do not receive a response from the writer even if we contact you to request corrections regarding billing or registration information, we will not be able to pay the remuneration by the payment deadline.Writers manage their own registration information and keep it up-to-date, and request remuneration within the deadline. , shall make mutual efforts.
- If the remuneration is not paid due to the writer's registration information being incomplete, the remuneration will expire after 6 months from the date on which the unpaid remuneration occurred due to the incomplete information being resolved.
- Writers acknowledge in advance that conditions regarding reward amounts may change.
Article XNUMX "Intellectual Property Rights and Use of the Deliverables of the Transaction"
- In Article XNUMX, Paragraph XNUMX, the copyright of texts, images, videos, etc. written by a writer and posted or uploaded to a site operated by the writer belongs to the writer or other existing right holders.
(27) In Article 28, Paragraph XNUMX, the ownership and copyright (including the rights stipulated in Articles XNUMX and XNUMX of the Copyright Act) regarding the deliverables shall be retained at the time the deliverables are delivered by the writer. ), and all other intellectual property rights shall be transferred from the writer to the Company.
The writer shall not exercise the author's moral rights against the Company or a third party designated by the Company with respect to the copyright.
(XNUMX) However, regarding the deliverables delivered to the Company before October XNUMX, XNUMX and posted or uploaded to this service, the ownership and copyright of the deliverables are reserved to the writer or other existing right holders. shall be
However, the Company may use text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded to the Service to the extent necessary for improving the Service, improving quality, correcting deficiencies, etc., and publicizing the Service. and the writer shall not exercise the author's moral rights regarding this use.
(XNUMX) Except for the items stipulated in the text of the preceding item, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the Service and all information related to the Service belong to the Company or the administrator who has licensed the use thereof to the Company. , The writer shall not reproduce, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit (including making transmittable), transmit, distribute, publish, use for business, etc. without permission.
(XNUMX) Writers who have registered to use this service as of October XNUMX, XNUMX and have a track record of doing business with us may discuss the ownership of the copyright under paragraph XNUMX of this article separately. .
Article XNUMX "Prohibitions"
Writers must not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
- Acts related to criminal activity.
- Acts of destroying or interfering with the functions of our company, other writers of this service, or third party servers or networks
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services.
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other writers
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Acts of impersonating other writers
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, other writers of the Service, or third parties
Acts of posting or transmitting content on the Service that includes or is determined by the Company to include the following expressions:
- Overly violent expression
- Explicit sexual expression
- Expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc.
- Expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-harm, or drug abuse
- Expressions that make others uncomfortable, including other antisocial content
Acts aimed at, or determined by the Company to be aimed at, any of the following:
- Sales, publicity, advertising, solicitation, and other commercial activities (excluding those approved by the Company)
- Acts aimed at sexual or obscene acts
- Acts aimed at meeting or dating an unfamiliar opposite sex
- Actions aimed at harassing or slandering other writers
- Acts intended to cause disadvantage, damage or discomfort to the Company, other writers of this service, or third parties
- Other acts of using this service for purposes different from the intended use of this service
- Religious activities or solicitations to religious groups
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article XNUMX "Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc."
If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the Writer.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service.
- If it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout, or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident.
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the writer or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article XNUMX "Confidentiality"
In this service, "confidential information" refers to all technical and management secrets of the other party obtained in connection with this service, as well as information on the details of transactions between our company and writers.However, the following are not limited to this.
- Already in the possession of the other party before it was learned from the other party
- Already known prior to being learned from the other party
- Information that has been made public for reasons not attributable to one's own fault after being known by the other party
- "Personal information" in this service means information defined in Article XNUMX, Paragraph XNUMX of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- The Company and the writer shall keep confidential information and personal information received from the other party strictly confidential, and shall manage and store it with the care of a good manager.
- The Company and Writers shall not use Confidential Information and Personal Information for any purpose other than the execution of the Transaction.
The Company and the Writer must obtain prior written permission from the other party before disclosing all or part of confidential information or personal information to a third party in order to carry out the Transaction.
In addition, the scope of disclosure shall be the minimum necessary range, and the third party shall be supervised and other necessary measures shall be taken.
In the event that the Company and the writer receive a request to disclose confidential information or personal information due to laws, regulations, government agencies or court dispositions or orders, confidential information or personal information shall be limited to the minimum necessary scope and purpose in response to the disclosure request. shall be able to disclose
In this case, we will notify the other party of the disclosure as soon as possible.
- The effect of this section shall survive the termination of the agreement under these Terms.
Article 10 "Usage Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration"
If the other party falls under any of the following items, the Company or the writer shall be able to immediately restrict or cancel all or part of this service registration without notice.
- When the other party violates this agreement and does not correct the violation even after requesting the other party to correct the violation within a reasonable period of time
- When you act to damage the other party's trust, honor or mutual trust
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When there is no response for a certain period of time in response to communication from the Company
- When the writer is a member of the Universe Club and is forced to withdraw from the membership for any reason, or when the writer applies for membership to the Universe Club but is refused membership by the Company.
- In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
- If any of the items in the preceding paragraph apply, all unpaid remuneration at that time will be invalid.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the Writer due to the actions taken by the Company under this Article.
Article 11 "Withdrawal"
- Writers shall be able to withdraw from this service according to the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 12 Disclaimer of Warranties and Disclaimer
- We do not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that the Service will be free from defects in fact or law (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). We make no warranty, express or implied, that the Service is free from defects in fact or law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, or infringement of rights).
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to writers due to this service.However, if the contract between the Company and the writer regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply.
Even in the case set forth in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances among damages incurred by the writer due to default or tort due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) by the Company (excluding gross negligence). (including cases where the occurrence of damage is foreseen or could be foreseen.).
In addition, compensation for damages caused to the writer due to default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fees received from the writer in the month in which the damage occurred.
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between writers and other writers or third parties regarding this service.
Article 13 "Changes to Service Contents, etc."
The Company may change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the Writer, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Writer as a result.
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 548-4 of the Civil Code, the Company may change these Terms and all terms, rules, and equivalents attached to these Terms.
- In the event that the Company changes these Terms, the Company shall clearly state the content of the change and the time when it will take effect, and notify the Company of the change on its website, etc., by a considerable period of time prior to the effective date.
- Writers who do not agree to the changes to the terms and conditions under paragraph 1 may cancel this Agreement by the effective date in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 15 "Handling of Personal Information"
Article 16 "Notice or Communication"
Notifications or communications between writers and the Company shall be made in accordance with the method stipulated by the Company.
Unless the writer submits a change notification in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and will notify or contact the contact information. is considered to have reached
Article 17 "Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations"
Article 18 “Agreed Jurisdiction”
- Japanese law will be the governing law in interpreting these terms.
- The Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance for disputes relating to these Terms and any agreements attached thereto.
This agreement shall apply from 2021 November 2.
Effective 2021 November 2.
Revised March 2021, 11
Revised March 2022, 2
Revised March 2022, 5