- The day before the setting, I had to cancel due to the man's circumstances, but he had already paid the setting fee...
Question date: 2023/09/25 12:48
The day before the setting, the appointment was canceled due to the man's circumstances, but has he already paid the setting fee?Will I have to pay again when I make an offer to the same woman again?
- gender female
- Age: Unanswered
- Member: Universe Female Member
- Member ID: 56732
- Who should answer: Anyone
question answerAnswers: 3
I don't think it matters to you either way,
The man has already paid the setting fee.
I've never canceled a reservation, so I don't know for sure, but I think it depends on the situation as to whether or not you need to pay the setting fee again.
- Answer date: 2023/09/25 13:03
I guess they won't have to pay the setting fee twice.
Let's quickly forget about that insane old man who cancels the day before.That's annoying.
If it were me, I would send 50,000 yen via PayPay for a letter date.
- Answer date: 2023/09/26 05:48
ス タ ッ フ
The setting fee for each woman will only be paid once, no matter how many times you reschedule.
There will be no additional payment.
- Answer date: 2023/09/29 16:39